Want to hear more about agriculture, food, farming and ranching? Be sure to follow all of my posts and updates on my other blog AgricultureProud.com or on Facebook and Twitter.

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

"Don't be afraid..."


"Don't be afraid to go after what you want to do, and what you want to be. But don't be afraid to be willing to pay the price."
lane frost


So, here is the point in the semester where I have 8 tests in the next two weeks. This is the price I have to pay for taking 20 hours this semester. I lack the motivation to continue studying. Seriously, I don't want to do this. But, who does?

Just like ole Lane said, I gotta pay the price. I really want to be done with this stuff. Only 1 more year after this, but it seems so far away. I think I just need some time to relax and relieve my stress. I get caught up in all this work and forget to do what I enjoy in life. It's been since Christmas break since I have touched a stinkin animal.

Our society has become a busy place where everyone gets caught up in their busy lives. Everyone is emailing, texting, and messaging. There is a lot less personal communication that is going on. Everyone is complaining about the economy, even I have fallen into this category, and we seem to forget what makes us happy.

I think I am just looking forward to getting away society this summer. How awesome its gonna be to be up in Wyoming and maybe go to town once a week. I need that breath of fresh air. I think a lot of people do.

No comments:

Post a Comment