Want to hear more about agriculture, food, farming and ranching? Be sure to follow all of my posts and updates on my other blog AgricultureProud.com or on Facebook and Twitter.

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Here's to the Class Schedule...


What is it about all of my classes having tests on the same week? I am seriously thinking that all the professors get together in this big meeting and plot to hoard us with tests for a select few weeks during the semester. I have a test everyday this upcoming week and one on next monday. Seriously?!?! Give some of us a break!

I will say that I kinda feel accomplished by what I have gotten finished: a 22 page assignment for applied nutrition (YES 22 PAGES!), 6 pages of notes for my applied nutrition test, typed 10 pages of my notes for Romans class, completed a hauntingly horrible statistics assignment, and written note cards for my livestock entomology test (which I have a study session for the specimens in about a two hours). I would say that is pretty good for a Friday and Saturdays work load. But I have accomplished ditto today.

I guess this is what I get for trying to take 20 hours of classes this semester.

So here is to a wonderful class schedule that keeps me so busy that I do nothing but study and catch up, have no time to work or find some cattle or horses to mess with, and all of this so I can finish college on time. At least I have Wyoming to look forward to in...77 days!

1 comment:

  1. 20 hours! Geez! Maybe you'll get to relax for a bit... during spring break. Good luck with all of that! You sound productive!

    ReplyDelete