Want to hear more about agriculture, food, farming and ranching? Be sure to follow all of my posts and updates on my other blog AgricultureProud.com or on Facebook and Twitter.

Monday, March 12, 2012

Let It All Go - Johnny Cooper

It's my "Been At The Office For Entirely Too Long" song. I'll just let the lyrics do the talking for me.
***Mandatory: Roll windows down. Crank the music up. Sing along obnoxiously loud.***

roll your windows down, let the wind ride in, it's closer to feelin' free
put a record on, turn the stereo loud and baby just let it be
come and hitch a ride on a brand new wave, it's blowin' on into the streets
i can feeling it movin it's comin' our way better go on get your seat

chorus:
and keep cruisin on down the road
yeah forget about your heavy load
rock it all night and let it all go

gonna speak my mind just lend me your ears it's something you all should know
there's too much to do and not enough time always somewhere to go
so if you're moving fast just take a step back reach down inside your soul
remember you were born to speak out loud it's time you let it all go

repeat chorus

well i know sometimes it might feel like the whole world's against ya, i've been there before
but when you're feeling just a little down and out, just pick yourself up off the floor

and keep cruisin' on down the road
cruisin' on down the road (4 times alone)
cruisin' on down the road (4 times with background of same line)

cruisin on down the road (8 times in the background)
I wanna hear that funky dixieland
pretty mama come take me by the hand
by the hand, take me by the hand, pretty mama
dance with your daddy all night long
i wanna hear that funky dixieland
pretty mama come and take me by the hand
by the hand, take me by the hand pretty mama

2 comments:

  1. Great song! I mentally rolled down the windows since I was listening to this at work :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you want another great Texas band, check out JB and the Moonshine Band, they just released a new summertime music video called "No Better Than This" and it debuted on CMT: http://www.cmt.com/videos/jb-and-the-moonshine-band/812437/no-better-than-this.jhtml

    ReplyDelete