Want to hear more about agriculture, food, farming and ranching? Be sure to follow all of my posts and updates on my other blog AgricultureProud.com or on Facebook and Twitter.

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Ranch Life Is All About The Pasture

Just because my day job is more fun than your vacation....
Not so excited about his girls leaving the pasture

Not so excited about having pasture time

Not so excited about a day's work after a month of pasture time.


Saw this on a road to the pasture and couldn't help but wonder if they ever found my dog named Blue

1 comment:

  1. shoulda called that number and asked them if they'd seen blue :)
    your blog makes me smile, it's one of my favorites...

    p.s. our hay loft fell in in our barn. has that ever happened to you? we got all the hay off the side that fell in and put it in the shop today, it'll stay there until we fix the loft.

    ReplyDelete