Want to hear more about agriculture, food, farming and ranching? Be sure to follow all of my posts and updates on my other blog AgricultureProud.com or on Facebook and Twitter.

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Wordless Wednesday: Traveling Times

There are have been a few travels on the ranch this week. I had to find a backwoods tractor and equipment dealership on Saturday for some new brush hog blades. Well I ended on some roads where I wished I'd had my shot gun. This is a state highway and what it looked like for several miles. Forget keeping it between the lines. We just have the center line as a guide.
This sign is an understatement. I think the state would save some money by putting signs warning of a straight stretch
Apparently there was a bike rally in Hot Springs this weekend. Look Twice. Save a Life.
Then someone decided to miss a curve on the road next to one of my pastures.
Looks like I have some fencing to do.
Be sure to check out my other Wordless Wednesday post on Agriculture Proud!

1 comment: