Want to hear more about agriculture, food, farming and ranching? Be sure to follow all of my posts and updates on my other blog AgricultureProud.com or on Facebook and Twitter.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Wordless Wednesday:Ranch Life

Just a glimpse of the livestock on our ranch that enjoy green pastures and quality animal care. Check out more about how ranchers care for their livestock on my Agriculture Proud Blog. On my Facebook Page there is a growing list of links from farmers who share their own perspective of Animal Welfare. Check it out and share your own links!



5 comments:

  1. Love the Wordless Wednesdays! The cows and scenery in these pictures are fabulous!

    Marli

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some great looking cows.... watch out... you're renewing my "cow fever" ;)
    *MeMoRy

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous cows you have. looks like a wonderful life you have.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog, Ryan! It's great to see so many other people on Blogspot sharing the wonderful world of Agriculture with people who don't understand it. I am adding you to my blog list on my blog. Hope you don't mind! :)

    ReplyDelete