Want to hear more about agriculture, food, farming and ranching? Be sure to follow all of my posts and updates on my other blog AgricultureProud.com or on Facebook and Twitter.

Monday, March 21, 2011

If This Truck Could Talk...

While I was out checking and repairing fence lines last week, I found this old truck abandoned in one of the pastures. If this ole farm truck could talk, imagine the stories of days gone by it would have to tell about life on the ranch...


When was the last time you took the chance to listen to stories of the past from older generations?

2 comments:

  1. Nice truck, I bet there are many stories associated with it. You know...it would be neat if you could post a photo of it down at your local store and maybe an old timer might recognize it. It almost looks like there is writing on the driver's side door, so it may have been a delivery truck....MORE STORIES!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I LOVE old beat up trucks and wish it was in one of our pastures... what a treasure!

    ReplyDelete