Want to hear more about agriculture, food, farming and ranching? Be sure to follow all of my posts and updates on my other blog AgricultureProud.com or on Facebook and Twitter.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Sharing OUR Story

In case you missed it, I made a recent post sharing stories from 10 individuals on why they are proud to be a part of Agriculture. I was amazed by the response and the interest in the topic. On Sunday I created the facbook group "I am Agriculture Proud" and as of Tuesday afternoon there were 450 members! If that doesn't make me excited about the enthusiasm of Agricultualists to share their story, I am not sure what does.

This is where your help comes in. Have you joined the group? If so, Have you shared a short reason of why you are proud to be a part of Agriculture? Have you invited friends who may be interested in hearing the personal stories farmers and ranchers have to share? Go ahead, do it! Share the great story that we have to tell.

I am going to try to keep a different prompt question up at least every other day to keep the conversation started, but I need your help. Stop by the group and respond to that day's questions, and give me some help coming up with questions that people or you might enjoy hearing from farmers and ranchers! I can't do this with out you! The job doesn't stop online. Share your story and others that you read with those you come into contact with. Don't be afraid to answer someone's question. If you don't know the answer, find someone that does. So go ahead, help me share OUR story with the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment