Want to hear more about agriculture, food, farming and ranching? Be sure to follow all of my posts and updates on my other blog AgricultureProud.com or on Facebook and Twitter.

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Santa on Vacation!

A couple friends and I usually grab a bite to eat together between classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Today we went for pizza at Cici's and we got a big surprise.

In comes this man with long white hair and a beard wearing all red and green. Looks just like Santa right?! Well we had a good laugh at that. Then walks in Mrs. C all dressed in red with her horn-rimmed glasses to top it off.

If that was not a good enough laugh, we walked outside to find a car with "Santa & Mrs. C" in the back glass. So I jumped in the truck and drove back around to snap a quick picture just for good times. As I stopped behind the car in the parking lot to take the picture the brake light comes on and we realize they were actually in the car! Ah, I about had a heart attack from laughing so hard.

Just thought I would share the laugh and remind you that Santa knows when you are sleeping and he knows when you are bad. Even when he is enjoying the warmer weather and some pizza with Mrs. C in Stillwater, Oklahoma!

No comments:

Post a Comment