Want to hear more about agriculture, food, farming and ranching? Be sure to follow all of my posts and updates on my other blog AgricultureProud.com or on Facebook and Twitter.

Saturday, March 28, 2009

What happened to me?!?



What happened to the Ryan from Arkansas? The one who had a social life worth mentioning? All my life I have been the one that could/would walk down any sidewalk, hallway, etc and say hi to everyone that walked past. I would get to know everyone, at least their names. I used to hang out, party, have good time, and enjoy the company of friends. What happened?!?

Since I moved to Stilly, I am this kid that goes to class and only talks to the few people around me. I can walk through the Animal Science building and not know a single person's name. I find an excuse for myself to go back to my place after class and do nothing but homework and watch television. I have NO social life! I am not that kid that always has a smile and a friendly word to say to everyone. This is not me!

Seriously, I don't enjoy this! What happened? I need to fix this, and it starts tomorrow morning!

1 comment:

  1. I think sometimes you get so weighted down with everything else that you need to escape it all or just focus on what you need to do. Been there, hard to leave there. But... you're right - sometimes you lose your zest for others and enthusiasm. Catch it again!

    ReplyDelete