Want to hear more about agriculture, food, farming and ranching? Be sure to follow all of my posts and updates on my other blog AgricultureProud.com or on Facebook and Twitter.

Monday, December 31, 2012

NYE: My Wishes for 2013

Here it is, New Year's Eve, and I'm sitting in a cold, empty office, sipping on hot coffee, trying to read through some more papers. There's a lot of work ahead in 2013. It'll take a little support and encouragement from those working around and with me.

My wishes for 2013 are...

  • Motivation and focus to continue and finish my research, classes, and thesis to the best of my ability
  • Continue and expand upon my efforts to host food dialogues and improve communication between food producers and customers
  • Encourage others in my own community to be more proactive in these food dialogues
  • Become better at knowing my limits, following through on commitments, and be able to set aside time for activities outside of work
  • Set aside my savings each month

No comments:

Post a Comment