Want to hear more about agriculture, food, farming and ranching? Be sure to follow all of my posts and updates on my other blog AgricultureProud.com or on Facebook and Twitter.

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Texas Country Wednesday - Pat Green

Now I already know what you're going to say. With Country Charts hits like "Wave on Wave" that Pat Green might be snug with the Nashville crowd, but he has a very strong presence in the Texas regional music scene. Listen to some of his albums like "Live at Billy Bob's" or Dancehall Dreamer and you'll know what I'm talking about. I have several favorites from Green, but I'll only share two videos here.

There are some haters out there, but this San Antone native has some good songs.

Southbound 35

Take Me Out to the Dancehall

What are your favorite Pat Green songs?

What are your thoughts on Texas regional artists who make the trek to Nashville in order to make it to mainstream radio?

No comments:

Post a Comment