Want to hear more about agriculture, food, farming and ranching? Be sure to follow all of my posts and updates on my other blog AgricultureProud.com or on Facebook and Twitter.

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Wednesday Video - Tulsa Time

Here's to a new start and an awesome 2012! Let's see how long this blog series lasts. I'm a huge fan of Texas Country Music and if you're not a fan, you're missing out. Each Wednesday I'll post a video or two from my favorite artists and share the fun.

One of my first red dirt/texas country concerts to attend in college was an acoustic Jason Boland show for one of my friend's birthday. He's always been one of my favorites. I'm sure you've heard Pearl Snaps or If I Ever Get Back To Oklahoma is another favorite.
In honor of his acoustic performances, here's one of my favorites The Party's Not Over.
And the next one is a Don Williams original covered by Boland and the Stragglers, but I thought it appropriate since I am no long living on "Tulsa Time."
You can find Jason Boland and the Stragglers on youtube at stragglerTV.

1 comment:

  1. Love Tulsa Time! Hope you're able to continue the Wednesday video series. Everyone needs a little Texas country in their life.

    ReplyDelete