Want to hear more about agriculture, food, farming and ranching? Be sure to follow all of my posts and updates on my other blog AgricultureProud.com or on Facebook and Twitter.

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Gone To The Dogs

So just a brief update. I've had several people ask for more about Pistol. More photos. More stories. More about what the life of a cow dog is like. So she now has a Twitter (@PistolCowDog) and a Tumblr photo blog (PistolCowDog). I know it's crazy, right? Next thing ya know she'll have her own facebook fan page (I don't see that coming too soon...) But I thought this would be a great way to share photos of her and let ya know how she's doin. I'll try to get a few photos of her tromping about. For now, here's a lil comparison of how she's grown.

Can't believe I got her a year ago this week for my birthday. We've had quite the adventrues so far.

Here she is as a pup last fall.

At a year old, she's still a lay on your lap dog and spoiled



No comments:

Post a Comment