Want to hear more about agriculture, food, farming and ranching? Be sure to follow all of my posts and updates on my other blog AgricultureProud.com or on Facebook and Twitter.

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Photo Friday: Summer Sunrise

So I caught these photos yesterday while I was making my morning rounds. I thought it was such an awesome sight, yet the camera caught it so differently. Not bad, just different. If only you could have been there. There is just something special about being in the pasture at 6 in the morning, when its 75 degrees, super humid, and the morning fog is just lifting. The cows are grazing quietly, but are in a hurry because they know the heat is coming back soon.

Any way, I captured these photos, but just can't pick my favorite. Help me out. Which do you like best?





Leave a comment and let me know your choice!
Be sure to check out my other Photo Friday post this week at Agriculture Proud.

7 comments:

  1. They're all beautiful. I particularly like the bottom two. Don't make me choose just one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I personally liket the last three. I find it interesting that our sheep in Florida will graze at night often in the summer for the same reason.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word! All of them are simply FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love these! I would have to say #3 is my fav.
    Great job!
    Suzanne
    Fairchild Farmgirl
    http://fairchildfarmgirl.blogspot.com/2011/06/big-red-is-big-trouble.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love them all!!! But if I HAVE to choose one, I'd have to say #3.

    ReplyDelete