Want to hear more about agriculture, food, farming and ranching? Be sure to follow all of my posts and updates on my other blog AgricultureProud.com or on Facebook and Twitter.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Wordless Wednesday

Took a few shots Sunday morning as the fog was low and everything was quiet.


 Then events turned around and Pistol has everything figured out. Sit in the shade and watch someone else work in the 90 degree heat.
Just another week in #ranchlife...

Be sure to check out my other Wordless Wednesday post at Agriculture Proud

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty. I love the first one of the road! When I see those kind of pictures, I always wonder where they lead to... Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! Really like that second one -- the contrast with the sky and all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks very peaceful -- I especially like your top shot! Paths and roads always draw my eye.

    ReplyDelete