Want to hear more about agriculture, food, farming and ranching? Be sure to follow all of my posts and updates on my other blog AgricultureProud.com or on Facebook and Twitter.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Every Thing Depends on Rain

After the weatherman said something about getting rid of the rain, it made me think of a few posts I have done in the past. "If we don't have rain, we don't have anything..."


And just for fun, here's Luke Bryan's Rain is a Good Thing.

So get out there today and enjoy the rain, because it helps turn the crops green and gives our livestock something to grow.

2 comments:

  1. Rain. We haven't had any in a year. Pastures look bad. If you get any send it our way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great attitude. We are not farmers but I'm constantly reminding the kids that we depend on rain nonetheless.

    Great blog. Looking forward to following you for more!

    ReplyDelete