- Take charge of you attitude; it is, in fact, your attitude.
- No one makes it alone.
- Be courteous to everyone.
- Hear both sides before judging.
- Winners do what losers won't.
- Never cut what can be untied.
- Every day, look for some small way to improve the way you do your job.
- Give customers your enthusiastic best.
- Give your best to your employer.
- Hire people smarter than you.
Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Bits on Life
Found a magazine clipping when I was cleaning out the pickup yesterday. It's got a photo of a horse on it, so I'm gonna assume it was a Western magazine of sorts. Thought it worth sharing.