Want to hear more about agriculture, food, farming and ranching? Be sure to follow all of my posts and updates on my other blog AgricultureProud.com or on Facebook and Twitter.

Monday, January 10, 2011

Snow Time in Arkansas

We got 6.5 inches of snow yesterday and it took all day to feed and hay the cattle today, but we got it all finished before dark. Pistol found a new friend to play with and the sights are pretty awesome. Too bad all the roads will be solid ice in the morning...

Untouched and quiet morning
Powder River
Too bad this will all be ice in the morning
Pistol found a new friend and I think the fact that she is sticking her tongue is too comical

1 comment:

  1. I feel for you Ryan!!! We just missed the ice about 20 miles north of our ranch. It's early though and I fully expect snow sometime this winter. We did get 5 inches of rain, which filled the ponds and watered what little rye we have up. So I'm happy and a little cold out with the cattle!

    Be careful my friend when driving!

    ReplyDelete