Want to hear more about agriculture, food, farming and ranching? Be sure to follow all of my posts and updates on my other blog AgricultureProud.com or on Facebook and Twitter.

Monday, May 10, 2010

Agriculture Proud

Just a quick note on the topic of "Agriculture Proud." Not only is there the Facebook group "I am Agriculture Proud," now there is also a blog, "Agriculture Proud," where you can find AgProud stuff. There are pictures that depict why others are AgProud, links to blogs and websites where Agvocates are sharing their Agriculture story, and profiles of people that share why they are AgProud.

Be sure to stop by the site, http://www.agricultureproud.wordpress.com/, and share the link with others. Keep checking in because I have several other profiles, links, and photos to share. When you like what you see, send me your info, stories, photos, and links to agricultureproud@hotmail.com, and I will share your info on the site.

Also remember to use the Facebook group as a networking site to meet others with a passion in Ag, and sharing their stories.

Thanks, and let me know what you think!
--ARranchhand

No comments:

Post a Comment