Want to hear more about agriculture, food, farming and ranching? Be sure to follow all of my posts and updates on my other blog AgricultureProud.com or on Facebook and Twitter.

Thursday, August 27, 2009

How do I succeed?

I just thought I would share a note that someone shared with me. So many people ask what employers are looking for and how to be successful in their jobs. I think this checklist contains a few points that more people need to try to obtain.

The Best Employees Have:
 Integrity, Honesty, and High Ethical Standards
 Strong basic skills in Writing and Math
 A Strong Desire to Stay Current in the Literature
 The ability to Work as a Team Member and to Lead the team when their time comes
 The ability to Recognize their Weaknesses and to work to Improve/Correct them
 Good Verbal Communication skills
 An Inquisitive Nature
 An understanding of Quality Control and a Reverence for the Integrity of Data

No comments:

Post a Comment